What Rotary does:
Rotary members believe that we have a shared responsibility to take action on our world’s most persistent issues. Our 35,000+ clubs work together to:
- Promote peace
- Fight disease
- Provide clean water, sanitation, and hygiene
- Save mothers and children
- Support education
- Grow local economies
Who Rotary is:
- We are community-builders. We collaborate with the community leaders who want to get to work on projects that have a real, lasting impact on people’s lives.
- We are people of action. We connect passionate people with diverse perspectives to exchange ideas, forge lifelong friendships and above all, take action to change the world.
- We are problem-solvers. Together, we apply our professional experience and personal commitment to tackle our communities’ most persistent problems, finding new, effective ways to enhance health, stability and prosperity across the globe.
- We are opportunity-creators. Rotary members look for opportunities to improve our communities today and invest in the next generation for tomorrow.